90 Minute Sail
- Price includes full crew and beer and wine!
- Sets Sail Daily @ 12:30; 2:30; 4:30
- Our 90-minute sail & 2 Hour Sunset sail leaves from Pier 39, we sail over to Alcatraz, Angel Island, close to Sausalito, parallel the Golden Gate Bridge, and then right down the city front.
- Panoramic Views of SF, Alcatraz, and the Bridges
- Includes 2 Wine, Beer, Soda or Water
- 7 Days a week March - Nov Every day until November
- Sail Under The Golden Gate Bridge
- Includes 2 Champagne, Mimosas, Beer, Wine, Soda or Water
- Every Sat & Sun from 10 AM — 12 Noon
- You’ll never forget this experience!
SAT + SUN
San Francisco Bay!
The Privateer is a 41 foot Islander Freeport built to be a party boat for a rock star! With some small safety modifications she has been coast guard inspected for 28 passengers. The Privateer is the only monohull (traditional) sailboat on Fisherman’s Warf licensed to carry more than 6 passengers. With two masts and teak decks she is a very high class yacht. The finely varnished trim is accented by bronze fittings throughout. She was not built to be a stripped down charter boat. The Privateer is a private sailing yacht now specializing in sailboat parties!
Pier 39 in San Francisco is a world-class destination, and the Pier 39 Marina is centrally located to provide access to great central bay sailing destinations like Alcatraz, Angel Island, the Golden Gate Bridge and the San Francisco waterfront.