Unique San Francisco Weddings
The San Francisco Sailing Company performs marriages! Imagine exchanging your vows from the deck of a classic sailing yacht.
We can tailor each wedding to your specific request, or choose from one of our set packages below.
The captain in uniform, the bride and groom standing on the teak foredeck under the Golden Gate Bridge with the most beautiful scenery in the world surrounding you.
We have performed many weddings on the San Francisco Bay and each one has been a unique and memorable event. There is nowhere else in the world that can compare to the inspiring backdrop of the Golden Gate Bridge, Angel Island, or picturesque Sausalito. As San Francisco's famous monuments were built to last, so will be your marriage. Every picture you see, every movie clip, each passing comment on the San Francisco Bay will remind you of your special day keep those loving memories alive forever.
One of the added benefits of a wedding with us is size. Since our largest boat has a 28 passenger maximum you will not be obligated to invite everyone you know. Only immediate family and closest friends can attend, so there is no guilt.
We also offer the following set packages to get you started:
- 3 hour charter, wedding ceremony by Captain under Golden Gate Bridge or off Sausalito, domestic beer and wine bar, and light snacks.
- $1,350.00 + $22.00 per passenger
- 4 hour charter, wedding ceremony by Captain under Golden Gate Bridge or off Sausalito, full open bar and party platters.
- $1,750 + $47.00 per passenger
Ultra Premium Package:
- 4 hour charter, wedding ceremony by Captain under golden gate or off Sausalito, professional wedding photographer and stops at most scenic spots for photos, full open bar, full catered buffet, and wedding flowers throughout the yacht.
- $2,450.00 + $59.00 per passenger